Last week I went to TJ Maxx with the intention of getting a new yoga mat. Sadly they did not have any ones I liked so I took a stroll through the aisles to see what’s new. Of course I left with a small purchase!
I’m a sucker for their shopping bags! I have about five and I use them all the time when we go food shopping. I had to get this smaller one with their logo. It’s just too cute!
Bags for my make-up and planner accessories. Brand is sedafrance. I’ve never heard of them before but I loved the colors and the style.
Page tabs also for the planner. I couldn’t resist, it was 99 cents!
I made conscientious choice to stay away from the clothes and shoe aisles. I have to do a separate trip for that kind of shopping later this month.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
TagsBeach Blog Books Budget Clothing & Accessories Conference Couponing CVS Delta Labs Erin Condren Events Exercise Fall Family Favorites Feelings FitBloggin FitBlogNYC Fitness Food Friend Makin' Mondays Getting Gorgeous Goals Holidays Instagram Jillian Michaels Link Love Make-up Motivational Monday MyFitnessPal NaBloPoMo NYC Polar USA Quotes Reviews Running Thankful Thursdays Thanksgiving Thoughts on... Tone It Up Video Vlog Weight Watchers Wordless Wednesday Workouts
Follow on Pinterest
Follow us on Google+