It’s a little shocking but this haul does not have any fashion items. Truth be told I did not want to take off all my winter layers to try on clothes. Winter saved me some money this time.
I could not pass these up. I fell in love with the color, feel and words on the journal. Beautiful.
(Yes, I recently started keeping a hand written journal as well.)
Office Sticky Notes
This was a true find. 11 mini sticky pads. Perfect for use in my planner.
To Do List Pad
Another item for the planner but it is also a magnet so I can put it on my fridge to make the weekly grocery list as I run out of items.
Touch up Markers
For the little scratch on my nightstand.
What was the last thing you bought?
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
TagsBeach Blog Books Budget Clothing & Accessories Conference Couponing CVS Delta Labs Erin Condren Events Exercise Fall Family Favorites Feelings FitBloggin FitBlogNYC Fitness Food Friend Makin' Mondays Getting Gorgeous Goals Holidays Instagram Jillian Michaels Link Love Make-up Motivational Monday MyFitnessPal NaBloPoMo NYC Polar USA Quotes Reviews Running Thankful Thursdays Thanksgiving Thoughts on... Tone It Up Video Vlog Weight Watchers Wordless Wednesday Workouts
Follow on Pinterest
Follow us on Google+